Thứ Bảy, 7 tháng 2, 2015

Model Profile - Vicky-Lee Valentino

:: Spotlight :: Model Profile - Vicky-Lee Valentino

By: Carmine Pascuzzi

We are blessed to have the opportunity of meeting New Zealand-bornVicky-Lee Valentino. She is an international Playboy model, reality TV star, and pageant winner. Vicky-Lee has graced the pages of countless men’s magazines with her beautiful looks, and, now living and working in the USA, has recently been presenting a segment on ‘ALT TV - Lingerie Live Music Show’ and “Jono’s New Show” on Music television - C4 TV. Her passions include modeling, TV presenting, acting, and designing her new swimwear line.
Most recently, we heard that Vicky-Lee is collaborating with a Swiss high end lingerie company called Elysee and together have designed a beautiful set which is in production now. The lace used is from a Swiss supplier who supplies Louis Vuitton and Chanel to name a couple of high end designers. So that is more exciting news for her. It's therefore a great thing to be able to spend some time to know a little more about Vicky-Lee.
Q. What is your family background?
A. Kiwi/Australian/Swedish. I was born In New Zealand, but have lived in Australia, Japan and the USA.
Q. Did you grow up in your early teens wanting to be a model?
A. I was extremely shy when I was young, but I entered a model search as a teenager and won a contract with June Dally Catkin's model agency. From there I continued to model.
Q. What have you discovered / learnt from the modelling scene?
A. I learnt to have confidence and to be comfortable in my own skin.
Q. Career highlights to date?
A. Winning many beauty pageants in New Zealand and Australia and travelling to different parts of the world to represent my countries. I loved travelling around Asia, especially to Singapore where I was interviewed on E! News live for ‘life as a glamour model’. Travelling to different countries for work has been the best. Experiencing new cultures and learning new things. Travel definitely makes you wiser. I'm grateful for that.
Q. Favourite hobbies?
A. Travelling, reading books on positivity and success, and being at the beach. I'm a beach girl, through and through, and I love nothing more than being at the beach by myself, taking in the energy of the ocean and the beauty in the nature which surrounds me, just kicking back and relaxing.
Q. Favourite music?
A. Rock and heavy metal.
Q. Favourite films?
A. I actually prefer to watch underground, left of centre type horror films. Some movies I have also loved are Snatch, Limitless, PS I Love You, Pulp Fiction, The Green Mile, Shawshank Redemption and pretty much all of Quentin Tarantino's movies.
Q. What is your fashion sense?
A. I wear clothing which suits my body type. But my favourite things to wear are dresses. Elegant dresses. And high heels. Super high stilettos. I do like to get around in summer in denim shorts. I'm usually at the beach every day in the summer time, so I tend to live in beach gear.
Q. Beauty tips?
A. Look after your skin. Always take make-up off before bed! Drink a lot of water and choose great skin care products. I love Chanel face wash and a great moisturizer by Transformulas. I'm also currently loving Frank body scrub. You can use this on your face and body. It makes your skin look and feel beautiful.
Q. Advice for young girls aspiring to be models?
A. Follow your dreams. Get a thick skin. Believe in yourself.
Q. Do you think a man should treat a woman like he does his car?
A. Well, that depends on how he treats his car, I guess (Ha ha). I think all women should be treated like a Bentley. Like an elegant machine with chivalry, respect and kindness.
Q. Favourite place visited?
A. Cancun, Mexico.
Q. Do you have a role model/s?
A. I love successful business women who have classic and timeless beauty. The likes of Bridget Bardot, Claudia Schiffer, Cindy Crawford, Elle Macpherson and Pamela Anderson's kindness and humanity. I think it's just beautiful human behaviour.
Q. People you've admired generally?
A. Oprah, Marilyn Monroe, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Kate Upton and everyone who has chased their dreams, made sacrifices and become successful at what they love and are passionate about.
Q. Are there any issues that you feel strongly about and would like to briefly discuss?
A. I think there is a dark side to every part of the entertainment industry and unfortunately it's hard to get rid of the fake photographers, the dangerous industry people and the general frauds. I think, as a woman, you need to be smart, set your own boundaries, and never put yourself in situations where you are unsure or feel unsafe.
Q. Future ambitions?
A. I will be shooting for some international magazines early this year (2015) which I think are going to be great for my career at this time. I have been lucky enough to have both recognition and success in numerous countries and I'm looking to build my brand further internationally. I think being in the entertainment industry is great when you're a business woman as it can help a lot if you wish to extend your brand and bring out your own products. I'm currently working on bringing out my own swimwear line and working on a few other possible products, which is exciting.
Measurements
height 172cms
bust 34D
waist 24
hips 34

Career
Major achievements
The Parkouring Dead short film, LA, 2014 by Gearmark Pictures - role: Harley Quinn Zombie
Diamond Dolls Swimwear catalogue 2014
Shoot The Centerfold - Top Model - Miami, 2012
Playboy Girls Of Golf - Winner Australia 2010

TV Presenting / TV Personality
Razor TV Singapore - Personal Interview for Life as a glamour model
E! Asia - Personal Interview by Dom for life as a model & being a Playboy Girls of Golf Australia winner
CWA Championship Wrestling - ring host/announcer
C4 Jono's New Show - reporter (Series 1 EP1-12 & awarded Best Entertainment Show @ Qantas media Awards 2008)
C4 100 Bogan Anthems - presenter
Pulp Sport - guest cameo role
ALT TV lingerei live - presenter
Miss Hawaiian Tropic NZ - presenter/mc
E! News Live - featured for Miss HTropic world final
Hawaiian Extreme Sports TV - spokesmodel/host
Charlotte's Lists - Sexiest Women in New Zealand (featured)

Reality TV
Down Under Dog - USA pilot 2013
Miss Popularity - reality show
Celebrity Treasure Island - Couples of war - reality show

Acting
Underbelly - featured. The Golden Mile
Men's Virginity Documentary - Fantasy Actress
Xena Warrior Princess- naked body double
Shortland Street - featured cafe assistant 6 month role

TVC's
Mini Cooper TVC - Europe, featured 2008
Henieken TVC - USA, featured 2008
Arbuckles TVC - NZ, featured 2007

Runway Shows
Esstyl Charity Fashion Show - Catwalk Show 2011
Diamond Dolls Lingerie - Catwalk Shows 2010/2011
Living Dolls Lingerie - Catwalk shows 2009/2010

Modelling
Face of Garden Of Eve Hair
Face of Park Sebel Luxurious Hair
Face of Young Nails Australasia
Face of VDO Dayton
Face of CRC
Bendon Lingerie media show model
Playboy TV Advertorial for SKY TV
Diamond Dolls Lingerie catalogue Model
CRC catalogue model
Teaze Clothing catalogue model
Teaze Clothing bikini model
Woman's Day, New Idea, Womans Weekly, FHM NZ, FHM Australia, Ralph Magazine NZ, Rude Magazine USA, Sky Magazine (nz) for Playboy TV, Headway Magazine cover, 4x Brass Cover + more.

Pageants
MISS HAWAIIAN TROPIC NZ winner,
MISS SWIMSUIT ILLUSTRATED NZ winner,
MISS INDY winner,
MISS VOYAGER winner,
MISS TOURISM NZ winner,
MISS BEACHBABES winner,
FOSTERS GRID GIRL NZ winner,
ABSOLUTEBIKINI.COM most votes monthly winner

You can follow Vicky-Lee here:
https://www.facebook.com/vickyleesworld
http://www.twitter.com/vickylee_v

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Lưu ý: Chỉ thành viên của blog này mới được đăng nhận xét.